Friday, 9 May 2014

The red thing

I am so mad right. i wanna go to Taylor swift 's concert so badly ok!
mad at myself for having second thought of it. blehh. working and distance factors contribute to this unbearable regretfulness. it feels so troublesome to go back and forth since its on Wednesday~ seriously why you have to be on weekday! am not a freelancer -.- . macam da pasrah a bit but then im here hello am hereeee and i still cant go because the tickets were sold on the very first day.(1st March). Now already May and June will arriving anything soon so as Taylor Swift and the Red thingy. Ended up only me myself & I in KL but not going there, it just doesn't make sense! I never really like any particular artist/singer/music genre both local and international but i just have this crush on her since..like forever.

There s this contest being held. i just don't have the confidence to be apart
never lucky enough to be selected!
i know because ive tried! couples of contests before but none succeed!
pity me talking to the blog.